Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Explode...

Let It Go...

Just... Let it go...

Boooooom~!!!!


Sepatutnya sa marah... Pecahkan almari, menumbuk, menerajang... Apapun asal dapat redakan something yang berlaku dalam hati... Sakit  yg laen... Ish... X dapat digambarkan... Hehehe..

Mungkin secara fizikalnya sa sempurna, hensem, ketawa, blablabla...Chewah...
Tapi, emotionally i am worst... My heart made with glass, easily break...


Marah... Ofkos~!!
Sepatutnya~!!

YOU picked the wrong guy~!!
What were you thinking~!!
That guy~!!Are you kidding me~!!!

I need to know that...
YOU WILL NEVER BE NEARLY AS HAPPY
AS THE ONE YOU COULD HAVE HAD WITH ME...

YOU MADE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF YOUR LIFE...
YOU'LL REGRET THIS...

WOOOOWW~~~
I am not that guys, but it is cool to says that...



Sometimes, people are just made together with others and NOT with you...

SHE was meant to be wit HIM...
And I am happy to see that happen...


Maybe the only choices for me is:
1. swallow my anger or,
2. throw my anger at someones face.

there is third option...

I just LET IT GO...
And only when I did this is it really gone...
And I can move forward....



PIXS 
05052014
SCARIEST MONTH IN THIS YEAR
and June will be my doom....

No comments:

Pautan Menarik

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...