Thursday, May 8, 2014

As Fast As She Can...

Just shut up and take it slow...
:)



I am one lucky person... This experience make me strong...

One day, the ONE I want will come to me...
I'll just keep waiting...
And I'll not tired of waiting...

SHE's on HER way...
And SHE's getting here as fast as SHE can...
Yes~!!!
SHE will run as fast as SHE can to come to me..

Or maybe,

SHE already here, and playing around me want me to catch HER...
And when I caught HER, 
SHE will say "Yey, U caught me~ :)  !!!"


Stop this nonsense...
:)

All I have to do just a simple one thing...

REDHA~~


PIXS
2014

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, there is someone better for you. Fiq, kuatkan hti. Aku nk tgok kau yg happy2 mcm selalu. Yeah, bkan snang nk lupa, i know that. But, byk lgi org2 yg dkat dgan utk mke u happy. Yakin, dugaan yg Allah bgo adlh yg terbaik utk kta. Someone is waiting for you. Mhon doa dkat Allah utk jumpakan sseorg yg lbih baik dri dya.

    ReplyDelete

Pautan Menarik

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...