Thursday, August 1, 2013

I am out of control... Ngeee

My dream is...
Adadah...
People around me sees bad things about me...
Sad...

Mungkin betul la tu apa drang fikir ttg sa...
Hmmm...


My dream is...

I want to be PERFECT~!!!

and QUOTE says that
"NEVER let GO your DREAMS~!!!"

Baik ka jugak angan-angan jenin sa ni...


And some QUOTE says this,
"No matter how WONDERFUL our dreams,
how NOBLE our ideas,
or how HIGH our hopes,
ULTIMATELY,
we need COURAGE to make them a REALITY..."

yai...
Where can I get that courage...


They see many things about me...

Yup, QUOTE says like this,
"What matters most is
HOW YOU SEE YOURSELF"


Still here...
I see myself not going anywhere...



My dream is...

I want to be PERFECT~!!!

But,
Seems like it became too far...





The only thing to fill is LIFE,
fill it with LIFE...

Define LIFE on your own...

2 comments:

  1. never let go ur dream....
    just ignore that people,
    kite lebih tahu siapa diri kita ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^
    I should continue to sleep...Heee...

    ReplyDelete

Pautan Menarik

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...