Saturday, July 13, 2013

I'll Be Perfect

Oh, plis...
I want to find someone new.... 

^^v



I want to forget...


Just...
It will be wasting my time...




Then, I am already make my choice...






They think...
I think...

Nope...
Now, I am doing my job...


It is true that...






You'll be my best friend...
And, I'll keep my promise...
To always take care of you...






It is my own way of life...
My quotes is...
"Fill my life with life..."





Now, keep advise myself...




Past already past...


Now, time to...
Emmm... Don't know what to do...
Hehe...



1 quote says that...
"Once she meet someone batter, your done..."

Then, I don't want to be someone new...
I'll be someone BATTER...



AND...

I'll BE PERFECT...




Hey, I am human too...
Perfect will be always 1000 miles away...

4 comments:

  1. yes.... past is past...
    sometimes u just have to move on....
    don't have to forget who that person was to u,
    only accept that they aren't that person u know anymore...
    heeee~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Move on!
    2 yg terbaik. Jgan dududk dlam tampuk yg lama lgi. Rmai lgi org2 sekitar ko ni. Your family, your mommy especially. Cool der. Life mmg gitu

    *padahal x tw apa2 pun ni*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uiks, lama tak jenguk blog budak ni. never give up! Ceh...kaka pun tak tau apa yg jadi...saja jak nak komen kat cnie...

    ReplyDelete

Pautan Menarik

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...